For a limited period only I am willing to offer the first 5 hours of driving lessons for only £150 plus the LD Driving Skills workbook and online Theory access worth £20 free of charge. Please note the following terms and conditions apply:
- One offer per person.
- Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is to provide you with 5 hours of tuition covering any lessons from the first 10 lessons in the LD System course programme
- This offer is only available to beginners who are at the early stages of learning to drive.
To book this special offer please contact me by phone on 07870 909066 or the office on 0800 400 777 or click the button below
To help you decide which course would best suit you I can potentially provide a free, no obligation, home visit. At this meeting I will be happy to explain to you and any other family members how the LD System works and what each course provides. If this would be of interest, please give me a call or leave a message.
Call me on: 07870 909066
Send me a message
Gift vouchers are available should you be looking at providing a block of driving lessons or driving course as a gift to someone. This option is perfect for anyone no matter what your budget is. Please note that the following terms apply when purchasing a gift voucher from me:
- The gift voucher can only be used by the recipients name on the gift voucher and is not transferable.
- The voucher is only valid for 6 months from date of purchase. This means that you must have started your driving lessons within the 6-month period, but not necessarily finished them. If the voucher has not been redeemed before the expiration date it will not be reissued.
- The voucher is non refundable.
- The voucher has no cash value.
- If a voucher is still valid and lost another can be re-issued for an admin fee of £10.
- If lesson prices have increased before the voucher has been redeemed the holder of the voucher may have to pay the extra cost
Please note that I only accept official LDC gift vouchers and have the right to decline any third party vouchers